One of the great things about North Norfolk is the food and drink.
As well as the great pubs listed under the 'local area' section, some other places to look out for:
- The fresh seafood platters from Buns Team Rooms just down the road on Beach Lane. They vary between £15-£25 for a massive platter of fresh seafood and salads. Thoroughly recommended.
- Our favourite fish and chips are from the Sheringham Trawler, just in Sheringham town centre. They do eat in and take away.
- The Weybourne village shop does take away pizzas during the summer months on a Saturday night.
- The Adnams shops in Holt and Holkham for great local ales and craft beers.
- Back to the Garden is a large deli and butcher about 20 minutes drive away just past Holt. They also do a selection of pre-prepared meals to cook at home.
- Picnic Fayre in Cley has lovely pastries and cakes and is a good stop off on a walk.
For an extra special occasion or friends and family gathering, Chef2Dine4 is a family run North Norfolk in house catering company. They do all sorts of catering including in house cooking as well as drop off of fabulous home cooked food. It's expensive compared to doing it yourself (although not compared to a restaurant) but worth a look if it's a really special occasion.
Finally, all the major supermarkets deliver to Weybourne.