COVID 19 Update: Based on latest government guidance, we are currently closed. We are taking bookings from 12th April.
Our COVID procedures, which will continue to be followed when we re-open, are detailed below.
What we are doing differently
- Our housekeepers are following enhanced cleaning routines in line with the latest government advice.
- Our housekeepers will be wearing gloves and masks during changeover.
- We have removed additional cushions and throws from the beds to reduce infectious surfaces (duvets and pillows remain!).
- Hand soap, washing up liquid, kitchen roll and disposable kitchen sponge and cloth will continue to be provided, along with a welcome bottle of fizz! We have had to remove tea, coffee and sugar to prevent cross contamination so please bring your own.
- Our hard copy welcome pack has been removed to prevent cross contamination and is now available only on our website.
What we need you to do differently
- To allow our housekeepers to operate safely and provide the time for additional cleaning, our check in and out times have changed. Check in 5pm on the day of arrival and check out 8am on the day of departure. Wherever possible we are leaving a full day between bookings to remove the need for the early checkouts.
- Please ensure windows are left open on departure and bedding, towels and tea towels are placed in labelled bags provided.
- You must notify us immediately if you fall ill during your time at the cottage or in the week following your stay.
Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Anti-viral spray on all kitchen surfaces.
- Antibacterial cleaner on all kitchen cupboards and drawers.
- Single use antibacterial wipes on all door handles, window handles, switches and high touch areas.
- Sursol fabric and upholstery disinfectant on all soft furnishings, sofas, cushions, curtains blinds etc.
- Bathrooms and floor cleaning continue to our normal high standards.
Perfect for families and larger groups, Woodside is a character brick and flint detached cottage situated in the North Norfolk coastal village of Weybourne, 2 miles from Sheringham, 4 miles from the Georgian market town of Holt and 6 miles from Blakeney.
The cottage comfortably sleeps 8 over 4 bedrooms (2 x King and 2 x Twin), with 3 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms, a games room, a large modern eat-in kitchen and separate utility. It is fully equipped for babies and small children, with high chair, toddler chair, travel cot, bath seat, toilet seat, potty and steriliser (we have our own kids and know what a pain it is to pack all this!).
The cottage has a landscaped garden with good sized lawn, modern garden furniture and BBQ, as well as offroad parking for 3 cars.
Additional features include:
- Fast EV chargepoint
- Super-fast Broadband (40mbs)
- Wine fridge in addition to a large fridge freezer
- Travel cot (with extra mattress)
- Games room with multi-function games table
No smoking. Pets by prior request, see rates section. Short and Long breaks available.